WELCOME TO TOMALES BAY OYSTER COMPANY “TBOC”
We specialize in fresh farmed oysters, clams & mussels from the cool, clean waters of Tomales Bay & the Pacific Northwest.
Open every day from 9 AM to 5 PM. Picnic area closes at 4:45 PM.
Please call ahead during winter storms—sometimes we close early.
OUR RULES ARE CHANGING ON APRIL 1ST. PLEASE CHECK OUR PICNICKING PAGE FOR DETAILS.
We are 5 miles north of Point Reyes Station. For a price list click on The Farm tab above↑
Please click on the map for Directions.
- The picnic area closes at 4:45PM everyday. Plan your arrival accordingly.
- YOU ARE ALLOWED ONLY TWO VEHICLES PER TABLE AS AN ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM.
- Large groups of 10 people or more require reservations on weekends and holidays, must pay a group fee of $100 per table, and must arrive by bus, van, or limousine.
- Reserved parties must pre-purchase one $50 bag of oysters per table at the time of booking.
- Maximum of 10 people per table.
- Any size group may make a reservation, and the table fee still applies.
- Customers dropping-in are subject to a $5 per person use fee on weekends and holidays. Children under 14 are free, but count toward party size.
- Please call our reservations line at (415) 663-1243 Mon-Fri between 10am to 3pm for more infomation or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large groups arriving without reservations may be turned away!
- Please go to 'the farm' tab ↑ and click on Picnicking for more information. Thanks and hope to see you soon!
- Please Carpool, we have limited parking.
We are open everyday!
click↓video click↓directions The Marshall Store is our family Oyster bar 3 miles north of TBOC